Vacant/Foreclosed Property Registration

Vacant House
The City of Watertown requires that all properties which are vacant or foreclosed, whether commercial or residential, to be registered with the city and renewed annually as long as they are vacant or foreclosed. A list of properties currently registered with the City of Watertown can be found below. 

If you have a vacant property to register, please click here for the commercial building registration form or click here for the residential building registration form.