Environmental Public Health Consortium
The Jefferson County Environmental Public Health Consortium is a partnership between the Watertown Department of Public Health and Jefferson County Health Department to ensure public health through education and regulation. Areas of environmental health include, but not limited to:
- Department of Agriculture Retail Food Program (restaurants, hotels, campgrounds, pools, grocery stores, convenience stores, bakeries, etc.)
- Department of Safety and Professional Serivces Tattoo/Body Art Inspection Program
- Department of Natural Resources Transient Non-Community Drinking Water Program
- Nuisance Complaints/Human Health Hazards
- Radon Information Center for Watertown, Dodge and Jefferson Counties
- Childhood Lead Program - Lead Risk Assessment for homes of lead poisoned children.