Running for Office
- District 2 Alderperson (Incumbent: Rick Tortomasi)
- District 4 Alderperson (Incumbent: Kurt Larsen, term-limited)
- District 6 Alderperson (Incumbent: Tim Raether, term-limited)
- District 8 Alderperson (Incumbent: Bill Maron, term-limited)
Aldermanic District Map
Eligibility for office:
- At least 18 years of age
- Must not have been convicted of a felony for which the person has not been pardoned
- Must be a resident of the City of Watertown (candidates for Alderperson must reside in the district for which they are running)
Ballot Access Documents
- Campaign Registration Statement - Form CF-1. File with City Clerk when candidacy is announced before circulating nomination papers or receiving/spending campaign funds. For further information on campaign finance, please visit the WI Ethics Commission web site.
- Declaration of Candidacy - Form EL-162. File with City Clerk. May be filed with the CF-1 but not later than 5 p.m. on January 7, 2020.
- Nomination Papers - Form EL-169. First day to collect signatures is December 1, 2019. Nomination papers must be submitted to City Clerk no later than 5 p.m. on January 7, 2020. Candidates for Alderperson must collect 20-40 signatures of qualified electors in their district.
- Incumbents not seeking re-election: file Notification of Noncandidacy Form EL-163 by 5 p.m. on December 27, 2019.
- Paper copies of all of required forms are available in the Office of the City Clerk, 106 Jones Street, Watertown, WI 53094.