Jason Timmers, Street Superintendent
Stacy Winkelman, Office Manager Jason Heller, Foreman
(920) 262-4047 (920) 206-4277
Jane Flanigan, Admin. Asst.
* YARDWASTE SITE WILL BE OPEN SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2021 BUT CLOSED ON MONDAY, MAY 31, 2021
** STREET/SOLID WASTE YARD AT 811 S. FIRST STREET WILL BE OPEN FOR DROP-OFF ON SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 2021 FROM 8:00 A.M. - NOON
Yardwaste will open on April 3, 2021 with the following guidelines:
Attendants cannot assist you.
You must dispose of your bags.
YARDWASTE SITE Hours:
Monday and Wednesday 3:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
After Daylight Savings Time on Nov. 7th: Monday and Wednesday 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Street Department at 811 S. First Street has drop off of electronics, furniture, mattresses/box springs, construction debris, and extra garbage and recycling with the following guidelines:
Assistance may not be available. Fees may apply. Payment: Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Card
STREET DEPARTMENT Hours:
- Jan 1 - April 20: Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- April 21 - Oct 19: Monday - Thursday 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Friday 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Oct 20 - Dec 31: Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: APRIL 10TH, JUNE 5TH, AUGUST 7TH, OCTOBER 2ND: 8:00 a.m. - Noon
Street Department Shop