Dan Zuelsdorf, Street Superintendent (920) 206-4272
Stacy Winkelman, Office Manager (920) 262-4047
Jason Heller, Foreman (920) 206-4277
Jane Flanigan, Administrative Assistant (920) 206-4270
Street Department Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
6:30am - 3:30pm
During snow season residents are encouraged to:
1. Park vehicles off the street in accordance with the winter parking ordinance.
2. Remain a safe distance behind plow and salt trucks when driving. Following too closely could result in damage to your vehicle and City equipment. When plowing and salting under adverse conditions it is extremely difficult to see a vehicle behind them.
3. Keep driving to a minimum when plows and salters are out.
4. Allow extra time for slippery conditions.
5. Maintain safe sidewalks, driveways and cross walks at your property as required by the City ordinance.
6. Report un-safe or un-maintained sidewalks to the Police Department non-emergency number at 920-261-6660.
Christmas Tree Chipping
Weather permitting, natural Christmas tree chipping will begin Tuesday, January 3. Please place at the boulevard without blocking the sidewalk. Nails, wires, lights, tree stands, and plastic bags must be removed from the discarded trees. City crews will cover the entire city multiple times. Artificial trees and strings of lights may be recycled for no fee at the Street Department/Recycle Center.
Residents may also place branches on the boulevard for collection however we do not collect by designated section at this time of year. Please contact the Street Department at 920-262-4080 and notify us so we may place your residence on the schedule. Please ensure the branches have cut ends facing the street and have a maximum diameter of 6 inches. Please do not block a sidewalk, stack parallel to curb if necessary. No grass, fabric, rocks or debris may be mixed in with the branches.
Mondays and Wednesdays 3:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
After Daylight Savings Time on Nov. 7th: Mondays and Wednesdays 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Site closed Saturday, November 27.
Open for the season through Saturday, December 4.
Attendants can assist you with drop off areas but not unloading. Bags must be disposed of properly or compostable bags.
Street Department/Solid Waste:
Street Department at 811 S. First Street has drop off of electronics, furniture, mattresses/box springs, construction debris, and extra garbage and recycling with the following guidelines:
Assistance may not be available. Fees may apply. Payment: Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Card
Street Department Shop