Downtown Main Street Reconstruction Task Force
Purpose/Vision: The Downtown Main Street Reconstruction Task Force was created in order to plan a strategic course of action for reconstruction of Main Street and to oversee, identify and delineate needs and preferences of the community for this area.
Background: Sponsored by Alderperson Tom Pasch and brought to City Council from the Public Works Commission, a resolution was adopted February 2, 2021 to form a Downtown Main Street Reconstruction Task Force.
Task Force Members include representation from:
- Mayor Emily McFarland
- Strategic Initiatives & Development Coordinator – Alex Allon
- City Council: Alderperson Chris Ruetten
- Redevelopment Authority: Nate Salas
- Watertown Main Street Program: Melissa Lampe
- Downtown Business Owner: Amber Smith
- City Engineering Department: Jaynellen Holloway & Andrew Beyer
- Watertown Historic and Downtown Design Commission: Steve Board
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation: Michelle Ellias
- Watertown Chamber of Commerce Member: Andy Grinwald
- Citizen at Large: Laurie Hoffmann
- Youth Advisory Committee representative: To Be Determined