Senior & Community Center
Watertown Senior & Community Center
514 S. First Street, Watertown, WI 53094
8am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
The center averages over 600 active members per year.
To become a member:
- Anyone 50 years of age and older may become a member.
- Membership fees are $10 for city residents and $15 for non-city residents.
- Membership fees are valid from January 1 through December 31.
- Membership fees are half price beginning July 1.
- Guests, age 50 and older, my participate in activities for the first time at no charge. Guests are asked to pay a $1 activity fee or become a member for additional visits.
Membership Application Form
Monthly Calendar of Events
Check out all upcoming Senior Center activities and programs on our monthly newsletter, The River View!
The Senior Center has rooms available to rent for all occasions. Check them out here!